Has the Berg Field App been causing issues? Does the Plexxis foreman app not sync? These troubleshooting steps may save you from calling tech support.
This is not a Toolbox Talk, however, if you are having issues with your iPad, please read this before contacting tech support.
Berg Field App
- Issue: Not able to type/key in data
Fix: Go to the home screen. Open up Settings, scroll down and tap Safari. Scroll down and tap “Clear History and Website Data.” Tap on “Clear.” Tap on “Close Tabs” if prompted. Go back to the Berg Field App and try filling out the form again.
Plexxis Foreman App
- Issue: The app gives the following error when logging in: “System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Pmh.App.Common.Internet.PmhApiUrlAsync”
Fix: Make sure you are entering the following in the company field without quotes “berggroup“
- Issue: A purple lock displays for Weekly Time Cards & Daily Time Cards
Fix: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Your account does NOT have a license. This can be fixed by the TBG Helpdesk.
- Issue: I am logged in successfully & it gives me an error in the middle of a sync
Fix: Please make sure you are on a STABLE connection. Try toggling Airplane mode on & off in the iPad Settings app. This will get you the best connection to the nearest cell tower in the area, if using 4G LTE
Cellular Internet (4G LTE / 5G internet)
- Issue: My device gets poor signal in the area.
Fix: Try toggling Airplane mode on and off. It could be that the device is connected to a distant cellular tower. It also could be that there is poor signal in the area. In this case, please contact email@example.com after the airplane mode switch has been made. Make sure to turn it off otherwise you will not able to connect!
iPad General Issues
- Issue: An app is greyed out & displays “Waiting”
Fix: Update your tablet. Go to the Settings app, tap on General, open up “Software Update”. Preform them as needed.
More troubleshooting tips and tricks will be published soon.